simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: PINK BLUSH
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

PINK BLUSH

Yesterday kept me quite busy with the photography uploads, emails and pc crashing. Island life for you. When things go wrong they do so in tremendous style. Why crash one pc when you can take out an island! The crash was a server issue. Those of you out there who reside on a island will understand my predicament. You really don't want to be around me when I can't get my decent coffee. Cabin Fever!

As everyone knows who reads my other blog, the island has a make- over every April in readines for those TT visitors. The island, much to my consternation, has an infestation of cones. Not tree dwelling cones, but those horrid orange and white pointy plastic ones that guard manhole covers. Single line traffic is the norm through Laxey, Governers Hill closed off completely and Douglas Marina tantalizingly out of reach. Not really what an island photogrpaher needs, no go areas.

So a quick flora photo frm Mooragh Park. It is wait for it, a red "Australian Bottle Brush Plant" (latin - callistemon citrinus splendens). Many thanks Joanne, my gardening expert friend for the correct name.

I will be uploading links to my photo sites as soon as I am assured everything is up and running smoothly(or as smoothly as it can be) again.

My sales sites are

JK HARDS PHOTOGRAPHY

BABOOSHKA 'S PHOTOGRAPHS IMAGEKIND

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL