simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: THE SEAGULL HAS LANDED!
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

THE SEAGULL HAS LANDED!


What is it with me and birds?

Here's what happened.

Two herring gulls were fighting in the back garden. I tried to separate them with a broom, the weaker one flew into the house and proceeded to have a mad half hour flying about. Managed to shoo the other one away. By this time the gull above had decided to sit where you see him now. At this point in the proceeding, I just had to take his pic, having texted my other half to tell him we had a gull in the kitchen. Now even for me this seemed in the realms of fantasy, as only so much can happen to one person, as far as birds are concerned, so pictorial evidence was required.

Now, getting him out was another challenge in itself. More shooing with brooms until he retreated to the garden , straight behind the oil burner. More problems! He sat there for about 2 hours, came out of his own accord, flew off and left me with a big pile of seagull mess as a parting gift for my trouble. You have no idea how much a scared seagull can pass. It must be me, beacuse I have moved house, even country and the birds still go crazy around me.

Want to join Odd Shots Monday?

Then see KATNEY

Katney's Kaboodle is also the place to join Odd Shots Monday and see other wierd and wonderful shots from fellow bloggers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL