simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: YOUNG CORMORANT, RAMSEY HARBOUR.
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, April 20, 2008

YOUNG CORMORANT, RAMSEY HARBOUR.

The readers of my other blog know I have been determined to photograph the family of elusive cormorants that have made Ramsey home. Well I'm getting there. This young one was the closest I had been. I still had to run the length of the harbour to keep up with him. Much to the locals amusement, it's the mad photographer woman again I hear them cry.Then they too run away before I can capture then. I think It would be easier to find an Isle of Man Mythical Fairy, at Fairy Bridge than it would a local. By the way, should you find yourself on the island, and passing Fairy Bridge, be sure to say hello to the fairies. It's considered bad luck not to, especailly if you are TT rider.

For more camera critters see MISTY DAWN Camera ctrittrers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL