simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: LOCALS, BUT WHO COULD IT BE?
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, October 24, 2008

LOCALS, BUT WHO COULD IT BE?

After a colourful skywatch image I always like to get back to the nitty gritty of Ramsey local life. Guess what folks? Look at what I have for you today, top of your requests...... people! This image has been hanging around on the laptop but as Saturdays are quiet I thought I'd sneak it on today.

So question is does anyone recognise the locals gathered in Mooragh Park? This was another walking very quickly so not to be noticed shot. I actually like doing these shots with people, not having all of them in shot, body parts missing(Knoxville girl have you got them down on the body farm?) feet missing from the frame. It's your typical journalistic local newspaper image. It also implies this a part of larger scene rather than a self contained, contrived perfectly framed shot. Ok. I'll shut up with the pretentious photo speak. Back to who is it.

Now there is a clue. You can see the word coastguard on the vehicle, and yes those are definitely uniforms you can see. So I'm guessing overnight when this magic post appears, when I've gone to bed a message will appear in my comments box telling me who's who and what was going on.MANNANAN'S CLOAK it's over to you. What I can tell you is this was taken one Sunday, the last day of Ramsey Week activities. A very lively day up the park, stalls, bands, face painting even a bouncy castle. Unfortunately that was for the kids which I totally object to but have been over ruled on the subject. I'd like to bounce too, wouldn't you?

As it's Friday, you guessed by my absence one was down the local drinking emporium known as the Swan. Fortunately this time I remembered a post was required for Saturday and prepared this one in advance. After re reading last Saturday's rather drunken ramblings I thought this would be a wise move. Am I the only one who has posted drunk? Are you all good boys and girls and always post with a clear head? Thought for the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL