simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: UNBALANCED BENCH ON THE LOOSE IN RAMSEY!- MONOCHROME ODDSHOTS
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

UNBALANCED BENCH ON THE LOOSE IN RAMSEY!- MONOCHROME ODDSHOTS

I swear I don't make these things up! I know you think I saw this bench chained up outside the tram station and thought that's odd, but not quite odd enough. I know I'll just go over tip it to a 45 degree angle against the conveniently placed tree, wait for the right light for the long shadows and then photograph my handiwork. Shame on you for thinking I set this Bresson scene up. Not even I think that fast on my feet. Besides that it's a busy main road. Now there is one thing being seen taking the image of an unbalanced bench chained up outside the tram station, but staging the scene, tipping over public benches, no way. The police station is just round the corner you know!

I suppose you want to see the tram station now I've mentioned that. Typical me, I snapped everything else around and only got one of the tram station building. Too busy knocking that bench over and dragging to the tree... I mean adjusting my camera setting accordingly, and finding my focal point and dispersing the fractured light... you just don't believe me do you?

In case you are wondering, this is a sober post, despite the tone. The irreverence purely due to the fact that this blog is of no importance whatsoever, and really does it get me work on the island, or just waste my free time. It seems, I'm told of no importance. Now you really think I man handled the bench don't you?

Want to join the weird world of Odd Shots Monday? Then see KATNEY

Want to join the beautiful and creative world of Mononchorome Monday? Then see Aileni at LOOSE ENDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL