simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: MONOCHROME ODDSHOTS - HANDS OFF IT'S MY BALL
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

MONOCHROME ODDSHOTS - HANDS OFF IT'S MY BALL

This image will not be to everyone's taste, but I know some of you out there will get a kick out of it, the arty sport shot. A combined theme shot again. Obviously it's black and white, so that covers the monochrome and hopefully the odd part of the shot speaks for itself. Needless to say this is personally one of my favourite images to date I've posted.

I'm working on a a couple of Ramsey related projects at the moment that are going to be a little time consuming so my blog visits time may be limited. I am on the verge of a turning point professionally and need to concentrate on a few Ramsey related projects that will need my fullest attention. I may also have to curb my advice, ideas and help for a while too and it's time to follow up on some suggestions and offers I have had recently concerning my work. You may also notice the images have reverted back to a smaller size. This is simply to protect them from being used by others without my permission. I know this all sounds a little cloak and dagger but the blog is a work in progress, my words, my ideas, my images about Ramsey are to be used at my discretion, not for others to take the credit. Ramsey is my town, this is my blog.

On a lighter note tomorrow Tue. 7th Oct. will be my 200th post. Join me for an ideas session of things you'd like to know about Ramsey or links you'd like. There is so much more to show you but sometimes when you walk past something everyday you may not think to photograph it. The beach, the park, the shops, the pubs, the Manx signs, the churches, I could go on. So today, just comments on this image. Tomorrow your ideas and comments on the next 200 posts would be welcome and appreciated.


One for Ramsey residents, a message. Dig out those electric blankets for testing soon. It's free remember to have them tested but priceless for peace of mind.

Want to join the weird world of Odd Shots Monday? Then see KATNEY

Want to join the beautiful and creative world of Mononchorome Monday? Then see Aileni at LOOSE ENDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL