simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ABC - R - RAMSEY RUGBY
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ABC - R - RAMSEY RUGBY

Help! Cannot sign into Mr Linky on ABC, My World Or Skywatch. Anyone else had this problem? Appreciate your help or thoughts on this one. Thanks in advance.


Ramsey Rugby. A strange game to some, only played by girls in others, or the best game in the world to many. What about you?


Ramsey are the ones in the blue shirts. I was going to upload the monochrome version, then I realised that would be no good if I said blue shirts in a black and white photo. Doh! Anyway it's Rugby Season. This was home game match( I am not allowed to mention the other team) and as you can see the lads were getting stuck in. The Rugby Pitch, Mooragh, runs alongside the Promenade. You can see the car in the background, right hand side along the promenade road. In other Rugby shots I've shown you the Mountain backdrop. I know I'm lucky. No hooligans here. It's a family sport.


This sport is a lot easier to take than the motorbikes. Another tip, know the rules of the game. This helps to take the money shot. The local paper will only take a few shots and disappear. You stay the game and you'll get the better shot. Again do not saturate the colours. The teams strip should be photographed as they wear it, not over egged.


Want to join ABC got the lovely hostess with the mostest, MRS NESBITT'S PLACE

2 comments:

  1. whoever operating this site, did you get a permission to replicate the original blog like this? It is exactly same article here on my friend's site below.
    http://dailyphotoisleofman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Babooshka of Ramsey Daily Photo. You have reprinted this entire post and image without my permission and I have taken action against you.

    The real post is at
    http://dailyphotoisleofman.blogspot.com/
    Ramsey Daily Photo
    Babooshka

    ReplyDelete

LABEL