simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY HARBOUR, ISLE OF MAN
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

RAMSEY HARBOUR, ISLE OF MAN

It's Skywatch Friday again and that means it's going to be Ramsey Harbour and Ramsey Swing Bridge for me this week. As they say if it isn't broke don't fix it, so what else should I bring you after a black and white shot yesterday but a pretty sunset for skywatch.

It's taken on the same day as last week, only at a slightly different time an further over to the right. It will soon be too dark and cold for me to take these shots so I am making the most of them before it's cold wet and even more miserable than the already horrid summer we had this year. I expect I will be showing you dramatic cloud shots soon. Also I've been confined to the house with the flu thingy and it's been a week of archive images.

Today though I have been out and about meeting a very sweet black cat who posed nicely, photographing empty shops(don't ask) a few other little quirky little manx oddities and cranes. Lots of cranes. Why cranes? Well Gary is workiing on a project that involves cranes. He's also working on another hush hush project that involves a cinematic icon likeness and a well known phrase. It's all cloak and dagger isn't it, but I can't reveal more as yet. For a sneak peak you can catch his latest art work at BARKER BITES BACK! and drop a word or two.

Scarlet, tune in tomorrow for neme and some of you some blog awards.

To join skywatch go to SKYWATCH
The concept was Dot's, the next host WIGGERS WORLD the guardians of skywatch now are Tom, Imac and Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL