simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY RUGBY
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, September 8, 2008

RAMSEY RUGBY

One of those bottoms was sat round my house today! Supping coffee, recalling his hols, visit back home(Irish, not a Manxman), the weddings, looking at Gary's latest work and of course talk of the Rugby Season. Hence the image. It tied in with me organizing the image library and again this is one that has been gathering virtual dust. Sometimes you just forget what you take and why. This I'll dedicate to Joanne in England who can never get enough of my Rugby pics of men in shorts. It's only a stock one so I'll send you a large image for the French hols pics. Deal.

Ramsey are the ones in the blue shirts. I was going to upload the monochrome version, then I realised that would be no good if I said blue shirts in a black and white photo. Doh! Anyway it's Rugby Season. This was home game match( I am not allowed to mention the other team) and as you can see the lads were getting stuck into a "scrum." The Rugby Pitch, Mooragh, runs alongside the Promenade. You can see the harbour in the background. In other Rugby shots I've shown you the Mountain backdrop. I know I'm lucky. No hooligans here. It's a family sport.

Brad, this is also for you and your son's baseball games. Take static shots first, where they are positioned for action, then progress to movement shots we discussed. Next time I'll show how to freeze the action, even on a little digital. This sport is a lot easier to take than the motorbikes. Another tip, know the rules of the game. This helps to take the money shot. The local paper will only take a few shots and disappear. You stay the game and you'll get the better shot. Again do not saturate the colours. The teams strip should be photographed as they wear it, not over egged.

Looking forward to the season. Expecting some big wins this year, and some great photos. Ramsey, don't let Ramsey down. I'm watching you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL