simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: WHO'S THE MAN IN YELLOW TRUCK?
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WHO'S THE MAN IN YELLOW TRUCK?


"Do you want to take my picture?" said the man in the yellow truck.
"Ok if you don't mind people as far as America to Australia seeing it," said the photographer.

Out and about on the dullest greyest day in history. Well not quite! There I was snapping the sweep of the road when the man in the truck asked the jokey question, to which came my jokey reply. Yes I am a photographer and proceeded to tell him all about the Daily Photo. I'm not one to miss an opportunity like this, especially as the locals usually run away. So my first official local
person for you. Say hello to Sean/Shaun( yes I didn't get the which one doh!but if you let me know I can use the right name) out and about working in Ramsey. He even got out to shake my hand.

Actually he was a great source of info. Ramsey is going through some changes presently and me and my camera have been documenting them. For instance yesterday I photographed something as it was literally being knocked down. I think the workmen thought I was a complete nutcase. We discussed what was happening to Ramsey, the proposed new plans or no plans, what may or may not come to town, all within the space of a couple of minutes. Then he was on his way, and I was on my way my to my next photo area a demolition. Glamorous huh!

So thank you Sean/Shaun for taking a couple of minutes out of your busy working day, to help out this working photographer. So a genuine local for you to say hello too. I hope to bring you more as nice and friendly as this one.

So has anyone asked you to take there photo for your city daily photo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL