simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY, ISLE OF MAN , SKYWATCH
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

RAMSEY, ISLE OF MAN , SKYWATCH




RAMSEY
SULBY RIVER
BY BABOOSHKA

Hello! It's that time of week again when we all look to the skies. I seem to have included water and reflections again in mine. What do you think of that sky though? Do you see an ominous sky about to unleash a downfall, or an optimistic sky clinging to the light at the end of the tunnel. I know which way it went for the next 2 hours I was out there, but what do you think and see?

This is the Sulby River again. Last week's skywatch we were along the river in the nature reserve. This week we are along the same path, but closer to town. This is a far as the path can take us along the river. Now I have to leave the path, walk past Ramsey Bakery, cross the main road and then onto the road along the harbour side. In case anybody is wondering where their rain had got too here it is.!This is actually still quite high. A dry day purleeeeease! Or was this the day we got one? What does the pic say to you?

I'm early posting, due to much work to do. So the night that Gary has sent his 5 cartoons off to the BBC, I'm the one messing about with more bike images due the publication of mine in
"Motoaction"( does anyone know of this mag in Brazil?) this week. I thought I was done with these for this year, but no. I've also had a little drinkies. Seriously I got cajoled into having a few down one of Ramsey's fine pubs. No a good idea when you have images to scrutinise.

To join skywatch go to SKYWATCH
The concept was Dot's, the next host WIGGERS WORLD the guardians of skywatch now are Tom, Imac and Sandy

Ciao for now! I may be awake all night, or fall asleep in five minutes. Lager. Bad stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL