simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ABC WEDNESDAY - Z IS FOR ZEN , SUCH A PERFECT DAY
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ABC WEDNESDAY - Z IS FOR ZEN , SUCH A PERFECT DAY


  • Zen is more of an attitude than a belief.
  • Zen is the peace that comes from being one with an entity other than yourself.
  • Zen means being aware of your oneness with the world and everything in it.
  • Zen means living in the present and experience this reality fully.
  • Zen means being free of the distractions and illusory conflicts of the material world.
  • Zen means being in the flow of the universe.
  • Zen means experiencing fully the present, and delighting in the basic miracle of life itself.
Now, the interpretation of Zen is subjective. As it's the last one this round, I thought a little lateral thinking was required. For me I just wanted to illustrate what it meant to me incorporating all of the above, from my spiritual, religious, human standpoint etc and a time when I felt all or most of the above and usually for me it's through music. So please accept this offering in the spirit of the post, and in no way is it meant to belittle or denigrate any one's beliefs.

The Lou Reed concert At the Douglas Marina, Isle of man, was one of my all time Zen moments. A Perfect Day. For me this the perfect example of a group of very diverse people, putting, politics, race, religion aside and being caught up in the moment of pure musical euphoria. You can call it escapism, and maybe it is but for me live music, especially by one of the all time greats is a slice of heaven, or being at one with the world, point of fact my own slice of Zen.

If you want to see the rest of the concert images, about 30 click these links BABOOSHKA'S PHOTOS

JK HARDS PHOTOGRAPHY

By the way if you enjoyed my odd shots chair in the nature reserve you have see Jackie's who has an even better chair in a weird place pic. You won't believe this one. click this link GLASCOW

Like to join ABC Wednesday? Please got to this link, MRS NESBITT'S PLACE
Mrs Nesbitt is the host for ABC Wednesday, where you can find details for joining, her own ABC shot to comment on and a list of fellow bloggers who are playing today, who would also appreciate your comments.

JK HARDS PHOTOGRAPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL