simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY HARBOUR OR DON'T TAKE PHOTOS WHEN YOU HAVE HAD ALCOHOL!
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, July 14, 2008

RAMSEY HARBOUR OR DON'T TAKE PHOTOS WHEN YOU HAVE HAD ALCOHOL!

It happened one night! What I'm not quite sure but , one minute I was fine the next I felt like I 'd been kicked in the stomach by a mule and then being held in a vice grip. Now it was it was either, the curry, a bug, or what I suspect the booze. Not to much, I hasten to add, but the pipes not being cleaned properly. Put it this way next time I'm in a certain pub, I 'll play it safe and have spirits. Anyway, we had to cut short the night out but not before I simply had to take some photos.

I just couldn't resist the light. I know not very sensible but maybe it was because I was feeling a little delirious that I started to see the most wonderful shadows, shapes and lines. The colours seemed particularly golden too. So after about50 photos later we finally went home. As for Ramsey Rocks well I do have some, but the night was shorter than planned and so was the photography.


So the moral of the tale is well I'm not sure really. I 'll let you be the judge. Would I have noticed the golden tones? Would I have decided I simply had to photograph on bended knee through the boat masts. Not sensible in a skirt and killer heel boots may I add. Would I have even noticed those lines if I hadn't been bent double in pain and so low to the ground? Who knows? So was it worth it?

So, what lengths have you gone to get a shot, and were the results worth it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL