simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: SKYWATCH FRIDAY - RAMSEY SUNSET OR NORWEGIAN WOOD
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY - RAMSEY SUNSET OR NORWEGIAN WOOD





Last week I mentioned dragging Gary out at 10pm at night in my scruffs looking more Wuthering Heights than Babooshka, over the nature reserve behind the house to catch this sky before all the light faded. This was what all the fuss was about. No tripod, no time to get the best position, just brutal gut instinct, and snap away until the battery or the light went completely. We don't get these kind of Scandinavian skies often so I wasn't missing this beauty. Poor old Gary though, bless, his hay fever really kicked in as the pollen was intense. One thing suffering for your art, but getting other people to is well taking liberties. He has got his own back though with making me look at his hideous G8 BBC cartoon all week. All I will say is bring me the heads of the endangered species.

My deranged laptop is back to normal. Firewall situation. I have to say I haven't used the best images I took. They are already spoken for. I may be able to show you them later, one day, but at the moment they're in a state of flux and being used for a little project I'm working on. Can't say too much at the moment. As for the weekend It's Ramsey Rocks and Party in the Park, and hopefully dry weather for those party, party, shots. I still can't believe we are supposed to be having bellydancers. Not with this weather!

If you want to participate in skywatch see Jane & Tom at WIGGERS WORLD.
Only genuine skywatchers need apply. None of your advertising for sales sites please. This is for enthusiasts only and hosted by Jane & Tom of the fabulous WIGGERS WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL