simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: WE'ED WELCOME YOU TO RAMSEY, BUT IT'S JUST GONE TO POT
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WE'ED WELCOME YOU TO RAMSEY, BUT IT'S JUST GONE TO POT

For those of you expecting one of my ABC posts we now have a brand new blog over at ABC WEDNESDAY. I will be displaying all manner of non related Ramsey pics there, mainly France if you want to stop by there and view the others. Mine is the Arc In the Park, Nice, France.

What can I say. Took a detour down a back alley. Now this is not your city "I'm going to get mugged for my Manolo Blahniks"alleyways, we have perfectly safe ones. We do however have the odd bit of graffiti. Who could resist little beauty!

The plants by the way are just weeds(oh dear I mean wild flowers officer) but I wanted to leave them in the pic just to well amuse me really and to get you to do a double take. Strangely the first part that caught my eye was the wording. Legalize spelt the American way with a z not a s.
Talk about not seeing the big picture! Then perhaps the artistic merit, the tag and the fact it was a statement rather than a question. Note the ! instead of a ?. Someone obviously has made their decision.

Now we don't have major issues with drugs of any sort on the island. There is the odd bust and raid. Boats do get caught at customs. Sure there are many a baby pot plant being green housed somewhere, but as I said it's really a low priority issue for us.

So do you agree with the author of the statement. Does the medical evidence that it eases the pain of certain types of ill health out way the steady decline to using harder drugs, psychosis, and resorting to crime for others. Anonymous answers are fine, if you don't want to name yourself. Understandable for this one.

Well this isn't my most aesthetically pleasing image, but it's going to be one of my most controversial. Hey, you know with this blog, it's always pot luck what you get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL