simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: SKYWATCH FRIDAY- MOORAGH PARK,RAMSEY
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY- MOORAGH PARK,RAMSEY


This is Mooragh Lake within Mooragh Park, Ramsey. Almost a sunny day. Well it was a least trying to break through. Mooragh Park is another of my favourites Ramsey haunts. I've even had a go canoeing on that lake, and swam in it. That is to say, I capsized and had to swim fully clothed, and hoist myself back into the canoe. Now I know I'm little, but I couldn't stand up in that lake so getting back in the canoe was fun. It's not very elegant I can assure you! As for swimming underwater in a park lake, I wouldn't recommend it. Couldn't see a thing. Half expecting a Jaws moment to happen, a decapitated head to fall out of a long lost boat down there. Believe me I would rather swim The English Channel than swim in that lake again.

Well the flags are out, which means Ramsey Week is definitely on it's way. The belly dancers are concerning me. Lots of male volunteers, but no females found. It is the Isle of Man Afterall.

By the way, those cartoons of Barker's that were all over my floor, stopping me hoovering. Guess what, two of them will be featured on the Berlin Undergound afterall.

If you want to particpate in skywatch see Jane & Tom at WIGGERS WORLD.
Only genuine skywatchers need apply. None of your advertising for sales sites please. This is for enthusiasts only and hosted by Jane & Tom of the fabulous WIGGERS WORLD

A final world. Let' show our support for Tom and Jane and make this an excellent skywatch. It's not a competition. It's a simple premise. It's the one thing we can all share in, the sky. Look up, point, shoot, upload, post, er that's it. You don't have to visit everyone, it's not about who has the most comments, links, ratings. It's just fun. So to the phanton emailer, to Wiggers World BLOG OFF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL