simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: CRITTERS SUNDAY- DUCKING OUT OF RAMSEY WEEK
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, July 5, 2008

CRITTERS SUNDAY- DUCKING OUT OF RAMSEY WEEK

Ramsey Week started today. It rained of course. I had my schedule ready, my planned set of places and events to photograph, but it just didn't happen. So had to resort to plan B. Just wait and hope it stops, even for a little while. In the meantime I caught up with the emails and sifting through the latest images, like this adorable little fellow above.

I don't know what is was he was trying to tell me, but he didn't stop quacking. Maybe I wasn't getting his best side, or he just wanted to let me know how delicious that mouthful of mud and blade of grass were. As I snapped away he kept quacking, until he made his excuses and and waddled away, still with the muddy mouth and blade of grass he seemed so fond of.

I did manage to snap a few photos, very late in the day. Not the successful camera day it should have been, but it need give me the opportunity to take a closer look at a set of photos that may not have seen the light of day, well not for a while. As for tomorrow and the other outdoor events in Ramsey, guess what it's forecast rain again, a lot of rain.

For more camera critters see MISTY DAWN Camera ctrittrers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL