simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: CARRION CROW
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, June 7, 2008

CARRION CROW

The motorbikes and bikers have waved goodbye to the island for another year so it's back to the business of my bread and butter photography, namely the birds. This is actually an archive one.
I had to have a day off from the camera, so I trawled the bird pics and found this one, which is one of my favourites rather than others. I am quite often at odds with the buying public when it comes to my own images.

For a change this isn't one of the cute little colourful birdies that are on a kamikaze mission to fly into my patio windows that I nurse back to good health, but a carrion crow I snapped taking a break in Mooragh Park. Quite what fascinated him so much with this tissue is beyond me, but it certainly distracted him long enough for me to capture his likeness.

Well my busiest time is over, but Barker's is ongoing. My living room floor is still covered with painting of footballers and politicians. Gordon Brown you are in for a shock today thanks to Barker and his wit and wisdom with paint palette!

For more camera critters see MISTY DAWN Camera ctrittrers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL