simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY HARBOUR UNDER MANNANAN'S CLOAK
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

RAMSEY HARBOUR UNDER MANNANAN'S CLOAK


Ramsey Daily Photo, and Babooshka have company in the Isle Of Man. Guess what they're also from Ramsey. I want to introduce you to the wondeful world of MANNANANS CLOAK

As you know the other day, I was a little down after the TT and the lack of island interest in my photography, when ironically I have a worldwide following and buying audience. Little did I know there was another island website out there in virtual land. Mannanan's cloak found me, intoduced themselves and I thought I'd take a peek, just to get a flavour. Five mins. turned in to an hour. Couldn't tear myself away. Fascinating stuff.

It's a fully comprehensive website jam packed with wonderful items such as lifeboat shouts, pub guides, TT, photo quiz... and well I don't want to reveal all here, when you can hop over and lose yourself for a while virtually on the island. If you click the link for MANNANANS CLOAK you'll be there. It's already a link now on mine, bookmarked and hopefully promoted in todays post. It was really relaxing for me too be the veiwer, rather than the author for a change. All the pleasure without the responsibility. For all you Isle of Man Lovers, I can't recommend it enough.

The photo is an archive, as I'm still a little camera fatigued. It's Ramsey Harbour very early one morning when only me and the shore birds were about. I went to photograph sunrises and photographed resting boats instead. It seems to sell mostly as a postcard or greeting card. If you click this link SIMPLY SCENE, IMAGE REVIEWS you can see what I mean about worldwide rather than island recgognition. This might be why it's a good seller. Who am I too judge. My favourites are the ones that sell the least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL