simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: MANX CAT
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

MANX CAT

Fot Critters Sunday I thought I'd have a change from the birds and show you a Manx Cat. This is quite a young one, not quite showing the muscular physique yet across the shoulders but he is manx nonetheless. I've mentioned this before, but if anyone has a naturally tailess cat with very broad shoulders, what they have is a manx cat, a breed that originates from the island.

This little fellow is quite a friendly chap and came over to Gary and I for a little attention. He very kindly posed for me a I rattled off several shots of his acrobatic preening, before he purred his goodbyes and continued his afternoon stroll around Ramsey. I pass this cat almost daily and everytime he meows his greeting, waits for a little stroke, then toddles off around the town before heading back our way to a neighbours house. Purrfect day for kitty.

Well, in the short time this blog has been going, my 5000th visitor stopped by yesterday. Guess what, they had never been here before, not a blogger and stopped by because they just liked the motorbikes. Nice of them to email and let me know they enjoyed the bikes and were the 500th so Pat hello. So 5003rd visitor has to be mentioned instead and I happy to say it's a regular blogger to most of us in blogland, and a confirmed Isle of Man TT aholic, the one and only Mrs Nesbitt of this link MRS NESBITT'S PLACE who gets todays roll call. Do stop by if you are curious to what ABC Wednesday is, or if you just want to while away some virtual time at a brilliant, funny, touching blog. A warm welcome awaits you.

For more camera critters see MISTY DAWN Camera ctrittrers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL