simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ODD SHOTS MONDAY - CAPTAIN DEFINITE
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, June 8, 2008

ODD SHOTS MONDAY - CAPTAIN DEFINITE


"Captain Definite" is the alter ego of the Btitish Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Remeber yesterday in my blog I said Gordon Brown was in for a shock, this is why. I also mentioned that my living room floor is covered in painting of footballers and politicians, well Captain Definite is one of those paintings. Captain Definite was created on my living room floor last week by my partner, Gary Barker for the BBC Politics Show Website.

Look closely at the image. It's my photo, of Barker's cartoon. Now this is the odd bit. If you look closely you will see that the image I have taken is actually on the tv. Can you imagine sitting down to your to sunday dinner to have the image you have been living with in varied incarnations appear on your own tv. Surreal. Just had to snap it fo the odd shot.

Captain Definite is part of a BBC cartoon strip created by Barker. See BARKER BITES BACK! if you want to see the entire strip, posted one a day from today. Also while your there can you tell him Babooshka would like to hoover, so pick his bloody drawings up.

Want to join Odd Shots Monday?

Then see KATNEY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL