simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: JULY THEME DAY "NO" SIGNS
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, June 30, 2008

JULY THEME DAY "NO" SIGNS


July Theme day is the word no featured in signs around the world. I chose this sign as anyone who drops by my blog knows I am a huge wildlife fan. To me "do not disturb" as in no noise, no interefering, no littering, spoke volumes about the nature reserve I frequent daily as it's behind my house, and how it should be treated well and respected. You would think you wouldn't need to have a sign asking people not to drop litter, disturb wildlife and no to any high noise levels but you would be wrong. "Do not disturb" to me, means "no" to the above, but perhaps it isn't a strong enough message. Therefore I would advise a revised sign which clearly uses the word no as it's obviously still the most potent word to make people stop, think and react accordingly.

A high proportion of daily city bloggers around the world are taking part today and would welcome your visit to their particular sign. By the way this is my 99th post, the following day will be my 1ooth. Time flies in the world of blogging. Hope you can stop by for the 1ooth.

Here's the link

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

For me this sign was the most personal and the one I take more notice of than any other sign in my town, which is why I chose it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL