simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ODD SHOTS MONDAY- ISLE OF MAN TT SEA OF BIKES
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

ODD SHOTS MONDAY- ISLE OF MAN TT SEA OF BIKES


I know it's not one of my usual barmy bird images, but The Isle of Man TT is finally here and that's where I'll be working mostly this week. What though is particuarlly odd about this shot.

Well there are probably more tourists bikes here in this shot, than there are on the whole island the rest of the time. Also, do you notice those white posts in the distance, far left ? They are rugby goal posts. That means the motorbikes you see are actually parked on the rugby pitch. For me this is really wierd to see motorbikes en mass parked on a piece of land that belongs to another sport, especially as I usually photograph Ramsey Rugby here.

Gotta run. Off to the morning races. By the way, I will be wearing the T.shirt I had made with Ramsey Daily Photo on the back, and one of my photos of a rider on the front. You'll know who I am then if I turn up on someone else's photos or the T.V.

Want to join Odd Shots Monday?

Then see KATNEY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL