simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: SKYWATCH FRIDAY - PURPLE HAZE
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY - PURPLE HAZE

"Purple Haze" was taken around midday over Mooragh Park, Ramsey. I just liked the way the sun was peeping through the the leafless tree and the colour that was being thrown around it. Messing around with setting before I took it also added to the image, intensifying the the purple hue.

It's an older image, as I haven't got time to upload any of the ones I primarily wanted to use tonight. Friday already and I have so many images that could be used, but I'm still wading through motorbike images for magazines. Sometimes it's just that much easier if you only take a handful of images. Less to choose from, decisions made for you.

I'm going to be doing a little mini series when I can about Ramsey and it's viking links, hopefully next week in between neme days. I always say how the Norse language and ancestors are one of the groups of people that have help shape the island so perhaps rather than allude to it I should post it. I will also be continuing the rubbish theme, so Ramsey residents take note. I'm watching where you throw your litter.

f you want to particpate in skywatch see Jane & Tom at WIGGERS WORLD.
Only genuine skywatchers need apply. None of your advertising for sales sites please. This is for enthusiasts only and hosted by Jane & Tom of the fabulous WIGGERS WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL