simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ODD SHOTS MONDAY- BABOOSHKA AND THE SISKIN
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

ODD SHOTS MONDAY- BABOOSHKA AND THE SISKIN

Back to the birds. No Vikings or historical snippets about the island and it's inhabitants today I'm sorry to say. Most important thing was to rescue my photos from my laptop. If in doubt about what shot to use I can always rely on my trusty bird shots, especially for odd shots!

For the eagle- eyed( no pun intended) you can see my odd shot today is one of the mad male siskins that have a habit of flying into the patio windows. You all know the story by now, but for nubies this one was in a bad way, hopped onto my hand a stayed long enough for me to grab my camera and try out my new macro lens one handed. Eventually of course he took flight as they always do. By the way, this isn't the same as the other two siskin in the hand shots( go back and check the post) but one of about 20 I took that day for times when I need a back up shot, er like today for instance. A bird in the hand is worth more than one in the bush for me!

Can I please point out that I am not a Manx witch or fairy and I have no idea why birds do this to me as I have cast no magic spell upon the island's critters. Well actually I have but don't tell them or they will throw me off the island for not having a work permit to be a Manx witch, when there are plenty of locals who could do the job, but just to lazy to turn up for work, or qualified, but who cares they're Manx. Meooow! Fetch me a saucer of milk.

Want to join Odd Shots Monday?

Then see KATNEY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL