simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: WOULD YOU TREAT YOUR HOME LIKE THIS?
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, June 16, 2008

WOULD YOU TREAT YOUR HOME LIKE THIS?

If you read the header for Ramsey Daily Photo my disclaimer was that this site wouldn't always be pretty sunsets and landscpaes, it would show you the side you don't see in the brochures. An honest representaion. Well, I haven't posted, much of the ugly side but today I'm posting the reality, literally the rubbish side of Manx life.

This is someone's litter. The crap that they couldn't be bothered taking home, finding a bin or any kind of suitable recepticle to dispose of their garbage in. Instead they just left it in the worst place of all to me, the place I find most offensive to my sensibilities to dump it, the nature reserve.

This is home to birds and wildlife. What happens if they rumage amonsgt this? What happens if your dog or child roots around in this? Who pays the price for the consequences of finding the discarded half full lighters, the beer cans, and who knows what else there is here. I only snapped a fraction of it. It disgusted me so much I had to walk away. Mindless idiots, selfish beyond belief. I am so incensed by this that this post will probably be mostly incoherrant and certainly full of typos. Not a post to be witty and forgive the pun throwaway. I hope YOU who left this read this and I hope you are bloody ashamed of yourself. Is this how you live at home? No. Well don't dump on the home of the non humans around here.

I have been told to stop this blog by "manx4manx"( Too cowardly to email me their real name) on the grounds that I am not from Ramsey and it's frivolous. Not the only one , but the most vitriolic. Here you are then a no nonsence, unfunny straight down the line post on the everyday real life of Ramsey. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL