simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ABC WEDNESDAY - R IS FOR RAMSEY RUGBY
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ABC WEDNESDAY - R IS FOR RAMSEY RUGBY





R then is for Ramsey Rugby. Well you knew I had to have Ramsey, but thought I'd add the twist and go for the double whammy R with the Rugby. Ramsey are the team pushing forward in the blue shirts. Fortunately I captured them in full flight en route to scoring much needed points. Unfortunately they were yet again the losing team. The camera never lies, so they say. It seems in the world of sport it can create the illusion, albeit for a fleeting moment, of a triumph, rather than disaster. Nevermind lads, always next season.

Good news for me, the cable has arrived and my laptop and I can renew our relationship. Wasn't quite the same using other peoples, although I am eternally grateful.

If you'd like to join ABC Wednesday please got to this link MRS NESBITT'S PLACE
Mrs Nesbitt is the host for ABC Wednesday, where you can find details for joining, her own odd shot to comment on and a list of fellow bloggers who are playing today, who you can also comment on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL