simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ODD SHOTS MONDAY- SISKIN
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

ODD SHOTS MONDAY- SISKIN





Back to the birds! Same as my first Odd Shots a few weeks back(the chaffinch on my hand) this little siskin flew into the window. I again sat with him for about 2 hours until he started to come round. For some reason they always seem to hop onto my hand. Maybe it's to escape the cats or warmth, but they all seem to do this when injured, but rousing.

This time I didn't have the tripod. Instead I tried my new macro, that I've been dying to use. So this is a one handed macro shot. Not the ideal way to get a bird image, but it seem to have worked out ok. I seem to have a charmed life when it comes to photographing birds. Had no idea what odd shot to do this week, when this little fellow appeared last friday. Unlike the locals the birds seem to adore being part of ramsey daily photo.

Want to join Odd Shots Monday?

Then see KATNEY

Katney's Kaboodle is the place to join Odd Shots Monday and see other wierd and wonderful shots from fellow bloggers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL