simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: CRITTERS SUNDAY - RED ADMIRAL
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

CRITTERS SUNDAY - RED ADMIRAL

Lots of butterflies around this week that are actually settling long enough to photograph. Think it's the warmer weather. Even the critters want to take time out and rest. Good for the photographer.

This is quite a common butterfly, a red admiral. Are you all familiar with this butterfly? I say it's common, but that's in my part of the world. Be interesting to see if he's a widespread as I think. He was so vivid that I chose to desaturate the distracting background emphasing his orange/red bands more.

A short text today. A very busy two weeks for me as the tourists for the TT, the motorbike races have hit town and I 'd like to capture a few for the blog as the locals just run away when my camera appears. At least the critters don't as you'll see on "monday's odd shot." They see to flock round me to have there image taken.

For more camera critters see MISTY DAWN Camera ctrittrers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL