simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: SKYWATCH FRIDAY- QUEENS PROMENADE
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY- QUEENS PROMENADE






This is not the image I originally wanted to upload but my poor laptop has a faulty cable and died on me earlier. Unfortunately my new photographs are on there, so I have had to use an older one from a back up disc and borrow my partners laptop to upload and publish the Skywatch post. Had to publish earlier than usual as he needs the laptop back sharpish as he's on a deadline for the BBC to get his cartoon in for friday. Fun and games. So aplogises in advance for not responding to emails and comments as frequently as usual. Hopefully we should be a 2 pc household by next week, and there's always he local library pc's if all else fails.


Thanks for the emails re the orchid I couldn't identify. The answer may have been found, as it looks very likely it's a Heath Spotted Orchid. Thanks for the orchid name goes to Dragonstar
who kindly left the information in the comments section yesterday, you're a star.

The image is looking onto the jetty from Queens Promenade, Ramsey not to far from the pier I posted earlier in the week.

If you want to particpate in skywatch see Tom at WIGGERS WORLD.
Only genuine skywatchers need apply. None of your advertising for sales sites please. This is for enthusiasts only and hosted by Tom of the fabulous WIGGERS WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL