simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: SKYWATCH FRIDAY - RAMSEY ISLE OF MAN
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY - RAMSEY ISLE OF MAN


This image looks a little wierd to me. My minds eye keeps telling me this image should be a in portrait mode rather than landscape. It's the tree! Those side branches look like the apex of the tree, not twigs branching out from the trunk. It is the right way up though as you can see by the blackbird perched on one of those branches. Still got the rolling clouds looming over the island, but with optomistic patches of blue sky waiting to burst through. Always the same before the tourists arrive. The Manx Fairies save the best weather for them.

Today the town was inudated with those tourists, here for the Isle of Man TT Motorbike Road Races. You couldn't move down Parliament Street, the main High Street, for Motorbikes and leatherclad bikers with mainly German and Italian accents. Ramsey goes cosmopolitan! I've giving them a chance to settle in before I start waving my camera at them and snapping away for the blog. By the way, I have ordered a custom made T. Shirt to wear during the TT. One of my bike pics on the front and "Ramsey Daily Photo" on the back panel. If this doesn't explain to the locals what I'm doing snapping around Ramsey, then I don't know what will!

If you want to particpate in skywatch see Tom at WIGGERS WORLD.
Only genuine skywatchers need apply. None of your advertising for sales sites please. This is for enthusiasts only and hosted by Tom of the fabulous WIGGERS WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL