simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: SKYWATCH FRIDAY - IN THE CLOUDS
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, May 1, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY - IN THE CLOUDS




That time of the week again, Skywatch. Yesterday I was out and about snapping the very gloomy sky over Ramsey. This was over the Nature Reserve again, but the other side, looking towards the mountains.

Often I say that I get questionable looks snapping images around Ramsey, but not today. A gentleman I met in the park asked if I was a professional. We entered into a converstation about taking sunsets and the awesomes skies for granted and how I would never be short of those to photograph. I explained what Skywatch was, and it's worldwide links. He didn't think this was odd, wierd, or time consuming. On the contrary. He thought it was a marvellous idea and said he would look out for me and tell people, I know that girl, she's a photographer for Ramsey Skywatch. So here it is the one I settled on.

If you want to particpate in skywatch see Tom at WIGGERS WORLD.
Only genuine skywatchers need apply. None of your advertising for sales sites please. This is for enthusiasts only and hosted by Tom of the fabulous WIGGERS WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL