simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: BRITISH ROBIN
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, May 3, 2008

BRITISH ROBIN

Unlike a lot of my bird photos this is one I haven't had to save, it's just one that was very obliging and posed nicely for me. No he hasn't had a trip to the taxidermist, he really was that still.

I was going to just use Robin for the the title, but then I realised a lot of you wouldn't recognize ths bird. Having seen an American Robin on several of your posts, you can see the two birds differ greatly. The British Robin is easily identifiable by the red flash, therefore, not surprisingly they are also alternatively called Robin Redbrest. A common winter garden visitor with a beautiful birdsong, a British Robin.

For more camera critters see MISTY DAWN Camera ctrittrers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL