simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ODD SHOTS MONDAY- BIRDCAT
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, May 4, 2008

ODD SHOTS MONDAY- BIRDCAT



This is why the bird table is going to be replaced with feeding poles! How cheeky can you get? This is not one of my better photos. The colours too bright, the contrast is wrong, the horizontal crooked. I could go on. It's just one of those point and shoot efforts, more for the subject, rather than the composition. It's the first cat I've had on my soon to be dumped bird table, which to me qualifies it to be odd.

Any cat owners out there ? Do you own a act born wih no tail or have you heard of such a creature? They are called "Manx" cats and originate from here where I reside, the Isle Of Man. Another odd shot if I spy one, but not on my bird table.

Want to join Odd Shots Monday?

Then see KATNEY

Katney's Kaboodle is the place to join Odd Shots Monday and see other wierd and wonderful shots from fellow bloggers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL