simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ABC WEDESDAY - E IS FOR ENIGMA
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ABC WEDESDAY - E IS FOR ENIGMA

What on earth is this.?Experimental, definitely. Enthralling, to me yes. Enchanting, subjective. Easy on the Eye, no.

An Enigma then. Have you got it yet? Want some clues.

What I will I tell you.

It is a photograph.
It is unaltered with any software.
It is cropped from 3.3 MB to 54 kb( blog size)
It was taken in Ramsey
It is an indoor shot.
It is musical
It is Yesterday


Read it properly, you are right there appears to a mistake. It's not it's a statment of fact.


Remember I only take images of what I see. I may be creative with the angle, compostition and perspective. I may take low, high under over shots. I shot this straight to camera, no flash, long exposure, hand held. I was basically experimenting and this was the result.

Know what it is yet.? I bet some of you may even have done this yourself?

Well I could wax lyrical all day, but I'll let it be and pass it over to you

What did I photograph.

Want to join ABC got the lovely hostess with the mostest, MRS NESBITT'S PLACE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL