simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY SWING BRIDGE - MORE HEAVY METAL
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, August 1, 2008

RAMSEY SWING BRIDGE - MORE HEAVY METAL

Following on from the metal theme - Ramsey Swing Bridge, Ramsey Harbour.

Yesterday was theme name. The theme for those you didn't see it was interpretations of metal around the world. I said in yesterdays post that I took about a hundred images of the bridge. I received a rather strange email saying that it wasn't possible to take so many different images of such a small bridge, and perhaps could I prove it. Oh dear, this person doesn't know me well do they? Obviously haven't seen the blog before!

So, start counting Joe, this is No. 2. As you can see if you compare it to yesterdays shot, it's a very different image. Obviously it's B&W which is the first difference. It's a section of the top of the bridge, not the whole. It's the curve of the arch looking up from the bridge pathway, the pedestrian walkway, nearest to the quayside road side.

So will I rise to this challenge. Well normally I wouldn't post two consecutive images of the same place , but I made an exception today. Tomorrow of course it's critters day, so cute animal or bird will be posted. Stay tuned though for the other 98 bridge shots. Do you think I can do it?

Question is, do you photograph the same image with varying results and why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL