simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ODD SHOTS MONDAY - WELCOME TO THE DEADWOOD FAMILY REUNION!
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

ODD SHOTS MONDAY - WELCOME TO THE DEADWOOD FAMILY REUNION!


Is this the ultimate perhaps in recycling? I mean talk about cutting out the middle man. Literally going to the root cause or source of green issues depending upon your viewpoint. Perhaps it's the font of all knowledge when it comes too... No no more puns.

Odd though it certainly is. Again it's my beloved Poyll Dooey Nature Reserve, Ramsey where the odd shot sofa was. For those who didn't see it there really was an abandoned chair from a three piece suite in the woods. What to make of this though? It's quite high up about 8ft and there is no way to climb up the trunk it's too wide. No helpful branches either to step on. It certainly wasn't blown there by the wind. It's been placed on the branch. Can't say I ever see anyone reading the Racing Post in Ramsey either. So a real mystery then.

So is this a kiddie prank or a drunken jape? If it is can you just leave a comment on the blog telling me when and how you did this. Obviously I know when I took this and only the people responsible will be able to pinpoint the date and actual position. So don't bother with the wrong answers. Or just email me if you want.

I don't know. What with martian footprints , giant hand signs, purple houses, 3 legged flag symbols and Manx fairies and wild wallabies this place is becoming more Alice in Wonderland everyday. It wouldn't surprise me if I came across a white rabbit with a pocket watch shouting how late he was for his Tea Party in the Poyll Dooey next.

Want to join Odd Shots Monday?

Then see KATNEY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL