simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY SWING BRIDGE - SCHWING! EXCELLENT!
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, August 8, 2008

RAMSEY SWING BRIDGE - SCHWING! EXCELLENT!

TO THOSE NAUGHTY PEOPLE WHO PINCH IMAGES. HANDS OFF, IT'S WATERMARKED, IT'S LOW RESOLUTION, IT'S MINE. YOU WANT THE REAL DEAL BIG HIGH RES IMAGE YOU ASK PERMISSION, YOU PAY. GET THE PICTURE!

Ramsey Swing Bridge No 6( I am not a number I am a free bridge! Apologises to fans of the prisoner, including me. Babooshka is feeling like No 6 today!)

For those that don't know Blah, Blah!, photographing the Bridge 1OO times. Don't ask why or see an earlier post. I live in Ramsey, it's something to do. I have cabin fever living on an island. Someone said I couldn't show so many different views. Anyway, Here we go again. Same bridge, but here's the (yawn) reason it's called the Swing Bridge, it er swings out to allow boats and ships with taller masts to pass through the harbour. No way dude! How cool is that. Exciting isn't it. SCHWING! I seriously need a break if I am quoting Wayne's World.

Oh yes some really interesting photo stuff. As jennifer Aniston would say, here's the Science bit. Manual setting again, wide angled lens, F4, ISO 200. Um let me see anything else. I shoot all images in Raw, Big files, and convert to Tif or jpeg later and re size. Oh I'm bored with all the technical stuff, but I did promise I'd do this more often. Oh yes I cropped a smidgen of the bottom of the pic for balance, otherwise no sharpening, brightening or colour change. Best tip, think before you alter colours. Over saturated images loose, shadows and detail. Leave natural when you can. Can I stop now?

Re yesterday's funky, groovy psychedelic skywatch pic( see post below.) Why you should never shoot into the sun with a naked lens. One you can damage the lens and secondly, more importantly your eyesight. Told you it was a naughty shot, and that was why.

So what little gem of a tip would you like to pass on photography wise that you have discovered?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL