simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: ABC WEDNESDAY- C IS FOR CELEBRITY CARTOON, VICTORIA BECKHAM, BY MY CELEBRITY ,CARTOONIST ,COHABITOR
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ABC WEDNESDAY- C IS FOR CELEBRITY CARTOON, VICTORIA BECKHAM, BY MY CELEBRITY ,CARTOONIST ,COHABITOR


Enough C's for you .

Celebrity Cartoon, By Celebrity, Cartoonist/Caricaturist and my Cohabitor


No, Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice isn't in Ramsey, but she has been lying on my living room floor for the last few hours. Figuratively speaking that is, on paper. Gary is now doing David Beckham as I type this up. It was quite interesting watching her taking shape. What starts as a rough sketch of disjointed lines, a puzzle you can't fathom suddenly takes shape when the inner eyes are drawn, the pout, those sucked in cheeks or the flick of the hair.

What's really exciting though is seeing the Political cartoons take shape. Being privy to an editorial cartoon lampooning the Government for the BBC. Not being able to tell anyone what Gary is working on until it appears , knowing the controversy they will cause. Believe me photography is easy compared to this line of work, as many of you artisits out there will know.

So that's my C, a bevy of them. Thanks to NEW YORK, MING and his Serendipity post for giving me the idea for today's post.

Check these links for more of Gary's work. Please tell him to tidy his workstation up too, namely my floor. I need to hoover again and I wouldn't want David Beckham to me sucked up into the Dyson.

BARKER BITES BACK!
BARKER GALLERY BBC
CLOUDED YELLOW

Want to join ABC got the lovely hostess with the mostest, MRS NESBITT'S PLACE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL