simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: CRITTERS SUNDAY - THE SEAGULL HAS LANDED!
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, August 2, 2008

CRITTERS SUNDAY - THE SEAGULL HAS LANDED!

I know it's a really bad pun but I couldn't resist it.

Ramsey Harbour, Birds File 5

Having a sort out of the photos and came across this one hiding amongst Birds file 5. As it's been a pretty bad week for birds and animals around Ramsey, and atrocious weather, I went for a reliable image. I like these kind of shots. Best left as they were taken. As you can see it was grey light day but his dramatic entrance really livened things up . To the person who commented "do I always have a camera with me," in the main yes, and this kind of shot is why. You can't plan these they just happen and are best left as taken.

I'm still looking for the escaped wallaby from the wildlife park, but no luck. It could be a myth of course but apparently there have been some reliable sighting. No seriously, there is an escaped wallaby roaming the hills outside Ramsey. Possibly with the Loch Ness Monster, a flying pig and a pink elephant entering the local pub. Sounds like a bad joke!

For more camera critters see MISTY DAWN Camera critters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL