simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY LOCALS CHECKING OUT THE TOURISTS
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RAMSEY LOCALS CHECKING OUT THE TOURISTS

Click to enlarge re the title.

I have often said it's difficult for me to photogrpah people here. You have to appreciate that if I were to photograph someone at random, the chances are they could be neighbours, friends, aquaintances, basically no one here is a stranger. Someone will know someone evenutally. Comments I make could be misconstrued as my humour is a little out there. This is usually why I stick to tourists to capture who always seem quite comfortable starying into the world of RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO .So why the change of policy today?

Yet again one the CDP bloggers has fallen foul of the local council in his area and asked to refrain from taking and in fact the photos have been banned. For the full story please gohttp://southshieldsdailyphoto.wordpress.com/ to where you can add your thoughts.

It's been on the laptop for a while gathering dust. I cropped and desaturated it just to emphasise the tourist bikers on the right, with the local girls of Ramsey on the left( as you look at the picture.) I just thought it was a comical image but have been relunctant to use it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL