simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: SKYWATCH FRIDAY - RAMSEY, DAY FOR NIGHT
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY - RAMSEY, DAY FOR NIGHT

RAMSEY, DAY FOR NIGHT
BABOOSHKA
This image is copyrighted.


July 4th, we had this marvellous sunset. Never seen a sky like this in the 5 years I've been here.
For those who saw the previous posts you know I took a heaps of the setting sun that night over the nature reserve. Most of them I am using on a project which requires exclusivity, but this is one of the surplus I had left over. The other surplus stockI may post at sometime, unless I have alternative use for them.

For the record, no filters, photoshop or any other digital enhancements used. This was the sun setting between 10.pm 10.30pm July 4th 2008. You can check other sites to see I was not the only one who got this night's sunset images, but I am one of the few who got it at the optimum moments.

Not a lot else to say tonight. Need a blog break, due to small minded people who really have nothing better to do that belittle the blog. I'll let the image do the talking instead.It has a lot more to say with such colourful vibrant language than I do tonight, and that really is a change.

Please stop by Wiggers World tonight, as the sun is setting on the blog. Thank you.

To join skywatch go to SKYWATCH
The concept was Dot's, the next host WIGGERS WORLD the guardians of skywatch now are Tom, Imac and Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL