simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, August 15, 2008

RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO my blog under the guise of Babooshka

I am a photographer, and I er take photographs
I upload some of my personal ones for your visual pleasure
I pass on practical photography advise and unravel a few photographic myths and mysteries
I try to encourage others, at whatever level, with any suggestions at their request only
I only leave positive feedback. Why be negative?(see above point)
I keep my writing light, whimsical, informative and more importantly my style as I speak naturally.
I try to convey Ramsey, warts and all honestly. Mainly it's marvellous, with a smidgen of room for improvement.
I try to show the Isle of Man is more than, bikes, cats, and the Finance Industry.
I am not a journalist, historian, teacher, or litter monitor, just a resident photographer of Ramsey, Isle of Man.
My name is Babooshka, and I have a confession to make. I am a blogger.

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments, questions, suggestions for posts, inquiries etc. To the majority out there who understand that I have fabulous sense of humour but none when it comes to litterbugs thanks for joining in the banter, answering trivial or important questions I pose, for joining in the word games. For the many awards, some I will be collecting soon, again thank you. I will pass them on wisely. For understanding that you may not always get my best high res, large file photography, (because I have to sell that) but you will always get something interesting, challenging or one of my soapbox rants about wildlife or litter pics. For understanding that I live in one of the smallest places of the Daily City Photos, so I have a minuscule amount to photograph compared to the luxury of a huge city. At least it makes you far more creative, and has opened my eyes up to my own town. I've made some amazing discoveries and I hope to make many more. Are you still in for the roller coaster ride?


Not the post I planned at all or the image. Rocks of Ramsey Beach taken randomly, practise shot for white balance. That's it for the shot today.

I am going to say this once. I do not have moderation on my comments because I believe in Free Speech. I upload images and write a few words daily in connection with Ramsey as part of the Daily City Photo. I am not better or no worse than any other blogger. It is not a competition.
Either support each other or the system fails, and we let the negative individuals win.

No need to comment on the text today. I've had all the support from you before. Just tell me why you blog instead? My ego can share the bloglite, unlike others.


Alernatively just make me laugh, this is all too serious. Pesky people out there irking me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL