simple is beautiful
RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO: RAMSEY SWING BRIDGE
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, August 29, 2008

RAMSEY SWING BRIDGE




RAMSEY SWING BRIDGE NO 8 OF 100

Aha! Just when you thought it was safe I sneak in the bridge again next to the pretty skywatch shot. Kerry you have found me out. Quite right I do tend to put a black and white one on after the skywatch shot. So here we are No8 in the 100 shots of the same view series. Or in my case that most iconic of Ramsey images for me the swing bridge. Don't be surprised if I sneak the colour one in one week for skywatch when I have had too much to drink or something. No I haven't had one tonight, just in better non alcoholic spirits. Here's why.

Had quite a a laugh with a fellow blogger who emailed me their negative feedback. Seriously funny. The same time everyday he gets an email telling him how he has got well just about everything wrong and how no one reads it anyway. Then they end it with thanks for reading this email, what is the point of your blog, yours sincerely "a well wisher." Honestly it's priceless. Obviously it's his biggest fan just got a funny way of showing it. I mean he checks Craig's posts everyday and comments. Now that's dedication if somewhat misguided.

A few updates. Still no news on the "Tears of Mann," but my go to Manx Man when I can get hold of him will probably know, Adrian Cain. Still no news either on that band "Tynwald. "Again if anyone knows anything about them so I can do an update that would be great. I made a booboo. I called cushag gorse. I thought I had put ragwort but nope. Looks like I have a gorse pic called ragwort somehere on the laptop. So the unofficial flower of The Isle Of Man is still cushag, but it's ragwort, which is poisoness and leaves a nasty bitter taste and is a menace to animals. So there you go ladies and gentleman. The Isle of Man unofficial flower on the Isle of Man Government website is the cushag, ragwort a nasty poisoness plant, a menace to animals that leaves a nasty bitter taste in the mouth. Ahem! I'll stick with the Fuchsia. I'd like to name check the person who updated me, as you know I always give credit where it's due, but sadly they didn't leave their name, just a comment which I had to decipher by going to another blog.

I will be answering all the emails soon, just a little bogged down with a photo project that has to be done by tomorrow night. Many thanks for the generous comments and apologises to those that have gone missing. Blogger is on it as they say. Just email me if they don't return.

This post will magically appear as a scheduled post long after I have hit the sack. Goodnight then sweeties in bloggerland and you erm"well wishers." Yes I have my mojo back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL